Monday 7 July 2014

Soccer Player Jane

Goodmorning.

As our country is participating in theWorld Championship Soccer as well, I wanted to share my card made with Soccer Player Jane with you.
The theme for this month is colours of your flag, so I figured it would be a perfect fit.
So proud of our boys makin it to the semi finales.

Here's my soccer card

I've coloured her with distress inks.
For more details and the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Don't forget to drop by our challenge blog to find our Winners of challenge 8
and here's the link to our current challenge:
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.nl/2014/06/challenge-9-anything-goes.html
Theme: Anything Goes

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

1 comment:

  1. Angelique this is just so creative. Love the soccer ball shape of the card and the scene you have created on it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete