Tuesday 26 August 2014

Punkie Pattie and her Sprockets

Good Morning

Jackie here to host today's showcase!

Today I am sharing one of artbymiran's newest 
gals Punkie Pattie 

She is totally Radical and lots of Fun 
to create with !!
I went with a Monochromatic scheme this week with lots of 
fun gears and spokes !



You can find Punkie Pattie here in the store 
we would love to see your take with her!

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project...
Would love to have you visit my blog Papermoments ~ 
where I will share more details on how I created both cards!

Come on over and join the fun with our 
new challenge!! It is always ANYTHING GOES 

Hugs!! 


1 comment:

  1. Jackie she is so adorable and I love the mono black and grey with the gears.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete