Saturday 6 September 2014

Guest Designer - Julie Price

Good morning, it's time to meet our 1st Guest Designer for the month of September Julie Price.

We are trilled that she agreed to be our Guest Designer! She will be showcased here 2 times during the month. So let's meet her now even if I'm convinced you know her already:
Hi, I'm Julie from Sydney Australia, I've been married to my lovely husband for almost 30 years and we have 2 adult children. I have been crafting in some form or another for as long as I can remember.  love to colour with Copic Markers and teach colouring classes at my local Paper craft store, I enjoy creating in the Shabby Chic style with lots of layers and embellishments, I also love 3D projects and create them when I have the time.
And here's what the fabulous Julie did with Spring Happiness.
Julie was good enough with us to give us a description of what she did.
I had loads of fun with the sweet image for this card, she's calledSpring Happiness, and  I hope you like her as much as I do. My theme today is Die Cuts and Punches and I've used quite a few. Marianne Designs  LR0240, LR0299 and LR0300 , Magnolia Doohickey Tilda Lace Folded Tag and Swirl , Go Kreate Square Frilly #2, Stampin Up Oval Framelits, Nestabilities Scalloped Circles and Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch
The background stamp is Magnolia Chocolate and my sentiment is from LOTV
My pretty paper is Kaiser Pink Gelato and the gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
I've printed my image onto Cryogen White card and coloured with Copic Markers. The colours I chose are: skin: E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20 hair: E47,E44, E43, E42, E40 clothes: BG13, BG11, BG10, BG0000, W5, W3, W1, W00, Y26, Y23, Y21, Y00 grass: G20, YG25, YG03, YG63
If you'd like to see more of my creations you will find this and many other pretty cards on my blog  Stamps,Paper, Ribbons and Things
Until next time Hugs Julie P

Here's the closer look at the front of the card with the little tag out
And the opened version
Wow totally stunning. I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. And totally adore the shabby chic look!!!!

Julie will be back on here on September 20th to share another fabulous creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Julie this is just amazing creativity. Just adore the flower sprays.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete