Wednesday 25 February 2015

Honey Bunny - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing good.  I decided to challenge myself to do ANOTHER CAS card with a Art by Mi Ran image... not easy but it's fun to try to get out of your comfort zone.

I'm pretty happy with how Honey Bunny turned out.  My stepmom looooves bunny so I thought this would be a great little hello thinking of you type of card.
Digital Stamp - Honey Bunny, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Instead of focusing on the embellishments that I would use for this card I really spent all my time trying to color this cutie as well as I could and finding the right colors to showcase her.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this you should come here.

I was really happy with my result.  What do you think?  Is that a nice little spring card?  I hope I have inspired you to go and check out the goodies in the store and get to coloring!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

1 comment: