Saturday 14 March 2015

Guest Designer - Lena Hermansson

Hello everyone!  We have changed things up a bit on the showcase blog and will now feature only 1 guest designer on the 2nd Saturday of the month.  For March we have the pleasure of welcoming Lena Hermansson.

Let's meet her now if you don't know her already:


Hi. My name is Lena and I'm so excited about being asked to be guest designer for ArtByMiran this month.
I love the images and love to color them (so does my daughter) <3
I live on the Swedish west coast with my husband and our four kids. We have three boys (17, 15 and 3)
and one girl (11). I'm currently a full time student and if all goes well I will be a teacher for grade
4-6 by the summer of 2017. I'm on my second year now so almost halfway there :-)
I've been crafting for as long as I can remember and started making cards around 1998-99.
I love to create and recently found my way back from a long time of almost no crafting at all.
Now I seem to find all sorts of old goodies in my stash everyday, while adding to it with new stuff.
I hope you want to visit my blog to see some of my art:
http://pysselokaffe.blogspot.com
So let's see what she created using the very pretty Marina, she's really an awesome image to use for our theme this month on the showcase which is unusual colored hair.

I really love how beautifully colored this digi is, the background is just fabulous for this.  I'm anxious to the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

We are thrilled that Lena accepted to be our GDT this month.  Thank you very much.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Its great to have you as a guest designer Lena. Loving your beautiful creation.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete