Sunday 14 February 2016

Salvia by Art By Miran

Good Morning and Happy Valentine's Day!

It's Gloria Shirr (PurplegloCreations) here.  
I am so excited to be hosting Art By Miran's blog for the very first time.
Today I am sharing the gorgeous Art By Miran Salvia.  Isn't she precious?


I found this paper at Joann's Fabrics and knew it was meant for this gorgeous image.  Be sure to check out My blog for the inside of the card and details of my creation.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting The Art By Miran Shop to see all of the wonderful images Art by Miran has created for you.  

Don't forget to join our Art by Miran Facebook Fan Page; where we offer monthly challenges.  The Monthly Progressive Challenge is my favorite challenge.  Come and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team members.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Have a fabulous day!

Gloria Shirr (PurplegloCreations)


No comments:

Post a Comment